Thursday, May 10, 2018

Brief Hiatus

As the semester draws to a close, I will be  taking a brief hiatus from blogging to focus on end-of-year duties. I may begin blogging again during the summer as I begin preparing for next year, or I may wait until the fall. I have concluded the PBL Endorsement courses and will be pursuing my Ph.D. in literacy beginning this fall. My posts will likely begin spinning in that direction as I consider how to use PBL and the strategies I learn during this program to help my students become stronger readers.

Thank you so much for reading my blog! As always, comments are welcomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brief Hiatus

As the semester draws to a close, I will be  taking a brief hiatus from blogging to focus on end-of-year duties. I may begin blogging again ...