Sunday, April 22, 2018

Brief explanation of my absence from the blog

For the past four years, she has fought hard against stage 4 lung cancer, outliving every statistic written about her type of lung cancer. I'm so proud of her for not giving up and happy that we were able to make so many memories in those four years. In the past six months, my mother's health has declined, with the most drastic decline occurring in the past two to three months when she decided to stop all treatments. She passed away the Tuesday of Spring Break. We knew it was coming, but that hasn't made it any easier. I'm just now getting back into the swing of things and returning to this blog. I hope to be more consistent with the blog in the coming months and years as I believe it is an important tool for my learning, and I hope it will one day provide useful to others who are beginning and continuing their PBL journey.

Thank you for your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brief Hiatus

As the semester draws to a close, I will be  taking a brief hiatus from blogging to focus on end-of-year duties. I may begin blogging again ...